Become a Professional Reiki Practitioner
Reiki Practitioner Training
New date to be announced soon
The Reiki Practitioner Course was designed by the Reiki Federation of Ireland for those who have already completed Reiki Level One and Reiki Level Two and wish to practice Reiki Professionally. Some people do this course after they become a Reiki Master. You simply need to have gained up to Reiki Level Two to qualify to do this course.
This level of Reiki training is a requirement if you intend to practice Reiki professionally developed by the REIKI FEDERATION OF IRELAND.
It is taught over two days and one follow up class, within three weeks to six months, specific to the Reiki Practitioner Module workshop.
The complete module for Reiki Practitioner includes:
- Review of Reiki Level One
- Review of Reiki Level Two
- Reiki Practitioner Training
- Duty of Client Care
- Professional Conduct
- Clinical Practice
- Membership of Professional Body
- Continued Professional Development
- A minimum of 14 hours supervised training by a Reiki teacher is necessary for this module
- Case Studies (minimum 16 hours hands-on healing plus 4 hours recording)
- A minimum of two follow up meetings (minimum 2 hours) specific to the Reiki Practitioner Module
- Course manual
- Reiki Practitioner Certificate given on successful completion of the course.
On completion you will have gained Reiki Practitioner Recognised Certification. All courses are supported by a manual and are fully certified. (You need to have already achieved Reiki Level 1 and Reiki Level Two Certification to do this course).
Marleen is a Professional Reiki Practitioner and Master Teacher, meeting the Code of Ethics, Code of Practice and Teaching Guidelines of the Reiki Federation of Ireland
This is a Professionally Certified Course under the Guidelines
of the Reiki Federation of Ireland
© 2022 Angel & Gift World LTD