A medium acts as a conduit between this life and the afterlife, receiving messages from the spirits of those who have passed. Gordon Smith is one of the world's best-known mediums, renowned for his ability to provide exact names, addresses and events relevant to a person's life and the lives of those they have known.
In this guide, Gordon introduces the practice of mediumship and teaches the reader how to:
- still the mind to enable communication with the spirits
- sit in the power and open up to authentic messages
- work with the aura and read the signs that surround people
- connect to their personal spirit guide and learn their signature or 'calling card'
- explore the three faculties of mediumship: clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience
- set up a home circle and work with others